$49.99 - $45.99
(as of Jun 26,2018 15:22:54 UTC – Details)
The GT-3TP Mark-III is Upgraded Version of GT-3 with Tri-Power (8W/4W/1W).
– The 23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM.
– It comes with a SainSonic Car Charger for charging on the way.
– It also comes with upgraded Antenna Interface, Radio Frequency IC, Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip, Power Amplifier IC, etc.
Software Download: *** https://goo.gl/pCRK2A ***
Programming Cable ASIN:B01IQMM11E
* Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power (8W/4W/1W)
* 23CM High Gain Antenna: allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM
* Big buttons & knob: GT-3TP has built in PTT key, CALL key, and MONI key on the left side of the radio
* Antenna Interface: Fine copper-made antenna connector outperforms other antenna connectors and improves communication.
* Radio Frequency IC: Upgrade SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability
* RDA1846S add an new tail tone elimination function, when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55H
* Improve the receiver AGV switching noise when signal strength changes severe
* Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip: the RDA5802N has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, this make it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions
* Power Amplifier IC: Low crossover distortion, Low quiescent circuit current
* LED Flashlight: high lumens degrees
* Shell: Upgrade Dustproof, waterproof and drop resistance ability SPECIFICATION
* Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
* Memory channels: Up to 128
* Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
* Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
* Squelch from 0-9
1x GT-3TP Mark III
1x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
1x 23CM Antenna
1x Car Charger
1x Belt Clip
1x User Manual
1x Desktop Charger
GT-3TP Mark-III has High / Med / Low Power Settings Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low power (5W / 1W), selectable. Selectable Frequency Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz (Only commercial FM radio reception), VHF: 136-174 MHz (Rx/TX), UHF: 400-520 MHz (Rx/TX).
Note: Factory defaults frequency is 140-150/430-440MHz (8W Output), please reset the radio to reach 136-174/400-470MHz or program it to reach 470-520MHz (The software is the same as GT-3 Mark-II).
Optimal SQL Setting, Optimal Modulation of TX/RX Power Tube, True 8W Output Power, Up to 11KM effective talking range.
128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS, Function Busy Channel Lock “BCLO”, Function “VOX” (Voice Operated Transmission), “OFFSET” (frequency offset for repeater access).